The Museum Network Sistema Museale “Terra di Lavoro “ is an association of Public Institutions, Towns and Schools, owners of museums located in the province of Caserta.
All of them respect the quality standards required by the Regione Campania.
This Network aims to:
- record, order and study the local cultural heritage and our museums ones ;
- promote and publish studies and researches about cultural goods ;
- organise educational opportunities and tours about the collections of the museums and and the territory;
- cooperate with other institutions to enhance the cultural heritage by using means of digital too;
- design and implement any useful cultural, social, tourist and economical initiative to promote the use and knowledge of it by citizens, locals and tourists and to encourage process of local development.